Most of enterprises and schools choose to use an MDM solution to take control of the devices used by employees and students, and SOTI is one of the best providers of MDM. Mobile Device Management software provided by SOTI lets users efficiently manage multiple device like smartphones, tablets, and computers.
Whatever operating system your mobile devices, laptops or tablets run on, SOTI MobiControl has you covered. The control of SOTI MobiControl limits the usage of the device. Therefore, some users want to get rid of SOTI MobiControl on their devices. Here's a breakdown of how to bypass SOTI MobiControl on iPhone and iPad.
- Part 1. What Can SOTI MobiControl Track?
- Part 2. How to Disable SOTI MobiControl?
- Part 3. How to Bypass SOTI MobiControl?
Part 1. What Can SOTI MobiControl Track?
MobiControl is an MDM software developed by SOTI, and it is compatible with various devices, such as mobile devices, laptops, and tablets. Due to its mobility, security, and quality, MotiControl becomes the preferred option among enterprises who want to control employees' devices. MobiControl comes with a range of capabilities.
1. MobiControl secures and manages devices and endpoints through the entire lifecycle.
2. MobiControl offers many different methods for rapid enrollment and provisioning.
3. MobiControl tracks the physical location and movement of devices to within three feet.
4. MobiControl optimizes productivity while maintaining regulatory compliance.
5. MobiControl deploys and manage enterprise solutions and LOB applications.
6. MobiControl detects and protects from viruses and malware with antivirus support.
Part 2. How to Disable SOTI MobiControl?
There are several reasons a person may want to remove SOTI MobiControl on the iPhone or iPad. If you are an administrator of MDM, you can easily delete SOTI MobiControl from iPhone remotely. Or if you have the password, then you can remove SOTI MobiControl with the password in Settings. Here's how to delete SOTI MobiControl on the iPhone.
Step 1. Head over to Settings on your iPhone and tap the General button.
Step 2. Under General, tap on the Profiles & Device Management button.
Step 3. Select SOTI MobiControl and tap the Remove Management button.
Step 4. Enter the passcode, then SOTI MobiControl will be remove from your device.
Part 3. How to Bypass SOTI MobiControl?
Sadly, you aren't able to delete SOTI MobiControl on your iPhone or iPad due to some unknown reasons, but there's an easy alternative. When you aren't an administrator of SOTI MobiControl or don't have the passcode for SOTI MobiControl, you can use an MDM removal tool to remove SOTI MobiControl from your iPhone or iPad.
Here MagFone iPhone Unlocker is highly recommended to you. MagFone iPhone Unlocker is a professional tool that can remove MDM without password on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Except for deleting SOTI MobiControl, MagFone software can delete screen passcode, Apple ID, and Screen Time passcode. Follow the below two steps to delete SOTI MobiControl.
Key Features of MagFone iPhone Unlocker
* Security Verified. 5,481,347 people have downloaded it.
- Unlock various screen locks like Face ID and Touch ID on all iOS devices
- Remove Apple ID from iPhone and iPad without password and data loss
- Bypass Screen Time passcode and MDM restrictions without passcode
- Support the latest version of iOS and iPadOS, as well as, iOS devices
Step 1 Connect iPhone to Computer and Open MagFone
First, use a USB cable to connect between your iPhone and computer. Then open MagFone iPhone Unlocker on the computer and select the Remove MDM option. After your device is detected by MagFone software, click the Start button.
Step 2 Get Rid of SOTI MobiControl without Password
Then, go to check whether the feature of Find My is disabled on your iPhone. If not, go to Settings, tap your Apple ID, and turn Find My off on the device. Now go back to MagFone software and click the Unlock button.
Deleting SOTI MobiControl on the iPhone and iPad isn't a difficult thing after you read this article. There are two methods available for you, and you can choose to remove SOTI MobiControl with the passcode or by using a MDM removal tool like MagFone iPhone Unlocker. No matter which method is used, you can delete SOTI MobiControl on your iPhone or iPad.