"I forgot my phone password and I tried again and again and now it says iPhone unavailable without a timer which means it permanently unavailable my phone isn’t connected to WiFi."
If you find there is no timer but only an “iPhone Unavailable” and black screen on your iPhone, it means your iPhone is locked via entering the wrong passcode over 10 times. Under such a circumstance, you may feel confused and stuck with the locking interface until you remember the correct passcode. However, don’t worry. In this article, you will learn the specific reasons and practical solutions to fix iPhone Unavailable no timer.
- Part 1. Why Is My iPhone Unavailable No Timer?
- Part 2. How to Fix iPhone Unavailable No Timer?
- Part 3. Ultimate Solution to iPhone Unavailable No Timer
- Part 4. FAQs about iPhone Unavailable No Timer
- Part 5. Conclusion
Part 1. Why Is My iPhone Unavailable No Timer?
Unable to figure out the reason that made your iPhone Unavailable no timer? Indeed, the main reasons for causing this issue are as followed.
Reason 1. The most common reason is entering the wrong passcode too many times. If you haven't entered your passcode correctly after 5 attempts, the iPhone screen will show Unavailable. When you enter an incorrect passcode over 10 times in a row, an iPhone will restrict you from attempting to iPhone access. With the time intervals get longer and longer, it is permanently deactivated or locked.
Reason 2. If the device is stolen or lost, the iPhone may be automatically unavailable to prevent others from attempting to access the user's information.
Reason 3. If someone tries to maliciously crack or hack the device, the iPhone may be automatically unavailable to protect the user’s data.
Part 2. How to Fix iPhone Unavailable No Timer?
After figuring out the reason why your iPhone unavailable on timer, you can fix it by trying the following solutions.
Solution 1. Fix iPhone Unavailable No Timer with Erase iPhone
If you have turned on Find My iPhone and connected a Wi-Fi on your unavailable device, meanwhile remember your Apple ID password, there is an easiest way to get your iPhone available. You can use the Erase iPhone option provided in iOS 15.2 and later.
1. Tap the Erase iPhone option on your unavailable iPhone.
2. On the Security Lockout screen, tap Start iPhone Reset to confirm.
3. Enter your Apple ID password to sign out of your Apple ID on your device.
4. When your device restart, follow the onscreen instructions to set up your device again, restore your data and setting from a backup, and set a new passcode.
Solution 2. Fix iPhone Unavailable No Timer with iTunes
To fix your iPhone with no timer, as an iOS supporting tool, iTunes is a good choice. Using iTunes to fix your unavailable iPhone will turn your iPhone into factory settings, so remember to make a backup first if you don't want to lose any data or content.
1. Launch iTunes on your computer and connect your unavailable iPhone.
2. Set your unavailable iPhone into recovery mode.
3. Choose “Restore” in iTunes interface.
4. Wait for a while to complete restoring.
Solution 3. Fix iPhone Unavailable No Timer with Find My App
If you have other Apple devices logged in with the same Apple ID and your unavailable device turned on Find My, it is a simple and quick way to make your iPhone available again.
1. Open the Find My app on another Apple devices.
2. Tap on the Devices button at the bottom of screen and choose your unavailable iPhone from the list.
3. Tap on “Erase This Device” option and entering your Apple ID passcode to erase your iPhone.
4. Wait for a while to complete erasing your iPhone.
Solution 4. Fix iPhone Unavailable No Timer with iCloud
Similar to Find My App, using iCloud to fix iPhone unavailable no timer is also a feasible way. Before trying this method, you should have turned on Find My Function on the unavailable device and enter the correct Apple ID on your iPhone.
1. Sign in icloud.com with your correct Apple ID.
2. Click on your name and choose the Find Devices interface.
3. Click on All Devices option and select your unavailable iPhone.
4. Hit on the Erase iPhone option and confirm with entering your passcode.
Part 3. Ultimate Solution to iPhone Unavailable No Timer
If you have attempted to use all solutions above and still been in this issue, you can try to use MagFone iPhone Unlocker. MagFone iPhone Unlocker is an effective and efficient iOS unlock tool to unlock and bypass iOS and iPadOS system issue. By using MagFone iPhone Unlocker, you can fix issues like iPhone unavailable with no timer, iPhone Unavailable timer not going down, iPhone disabled for years, iPhone locked after update, and more.
As an all-in-one tool, MagFone iPhone Unlocker can not only unlock iPhone and iPad without passcode, remove Apple ID, but also turn off screen time and bypass MDM Lock. MagFone iPhone Unlocker is the best choice to help you get rid of iPhone unavailable with no timer issue. Here is how to use it.
Key Features of MagFone iPhone Unlocker
* Security Verified. 5,481,347 people have downloaded it.
- Unlock various screen locks like Face ID and Touch ID on all iOS devices
- Remove Apple ID from iPhone and iPad without password and data loss
- Bypass Screen Time passcode and MDM restrictions without passcode
- Support the latest version of iOS and iPadOS, as well as, iOS devices
Step 1 Run MagFone iPhone Unlocker and Link iPhone
Install and run MagFone iPhone Unlocker on your computer, and connect your unavailable iPhone via a USB cable. Select the Unlock iOS Screen option then click on the Start button, and click on the Next button once your iPhone is detected.
Step 2 Enter DFU or Recovery Mode
Before unlocking your unavailable iPhone, follow the guide to put your iPhone into DFU or Recovery Mode. Then, click the right arrow at the bottom to continue.
Step 3 Download and Verify the Firmware Package
Confirm the device information. If it is correct, choose the Download button to get the appropriate firmware package.
Step 4Start to Fix iPhone Unavailable No Timer
Click on the Unlock button to fix the issue. Wait for a few minutes until the Done button appears.
Part 4. FAQs about iPhone Unavailable No Timer
Q1. How long does iPhone unavailable last?
A: The amount of time your iPhone is unavailable depends on the times of trying the passcode. After 5 attempts, the iPhone will be locked for 1 minute. After 6 attempts, 5 minutes. After 7 attempts, 15 minutes. And after that, it will be locked for 1 hour for each attempt.
Q2. Is iPhone unavailable permanent?
A: If you are left with "iPhone Unavailable" and no timer on your iPhone, it means your iPhone is permanently locked. As we mentioned above, you can try to fix iPhone unavailable no timer with erase iPhone, iTunes, iCloud, and Find My App. What’s more, the best way to solve this issue is using the all-in-one tool, MagFone iPhone Unlocker.
Q3. How to restart iphone when it says iphone unavailable?
A: First, press the Side button and Volume button until the turn off slider comes. Second, tap on the slider to turn off your iPhone. Next, wait for a moment and press the Side button again to turn on your iPhone.
An iPhone unavailable with no timer can be a frustrating and confusing problem, but it's not insurmountable. This article offers you different tools and methods on this issue, such as using iOS supporting tools, erasing your iPhone and so on. However, if you have tried methods above but are still stuck in the issue, you can consider using MagFone iOS System Recovery. With the assistance of MagFone software, you can resolve the issue and get your iPhone back to working effectively and efficiently.